Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice

If you believe that content on infringes on your copyright, please follow the procedures outlined below to submit a notification of claimed infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Upon receipt of a valid and complete notice, we will remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing content.

Notification of Claimed Infringement

To file a notice of claimed infringement, please provide us with the following information:

  • A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
  • Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
  • Identification of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material on
  • Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
  • A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
  • A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.

Counter Notification

If you believe that content you posted on was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter notification with us. To file a counter notification, please provide us with the following information:

Your physical or electronic signature.

  • Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
  • A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
  • Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original notification of claimed infringement.

Please send all notices and counter notifications to: